Operation 'Take the Garden Back' - Phase II
1. Thinned and relocated daylilies.
2. Thinned strawberry grass for the first time in several years. That stuff is.. well that's another post all together.
3. Relocated goldsturm, daisies, echinacea, and hosta.
4. Planted daffodil and iris bulbs.
5. Removed and relocated some... purple woody stuff.. really, I think that's what they're called. Woodus Purpleus... er, ya.
6. Seeded and covered some bald spots in the grass.
You know it's been a long time since you've planted daffodils when you see a spot and think to yourself... "That's a great place for some pretty spring daffodils.", dig a hold and discover.. well... daffodil bulbs.
I'm still at a loss for the front of my house. It's mostly shade, and everything in there is unkempt and just all over the place. Nothing matches. I need a few hundred dollars and a spring trip to The Depot. In the next year or two, the front should be back to lookin' spiffy.
There is a lot more I want to do, but I still have a few weeks to move some stuff around I think. I can do most of that in the fall, ya? Hello? Is this thing on?
But for now, I made and cleaned up a big mess out there and my blower is broken... so I swept and now so is my back.