May 26, 2017

It's been a while... nice to see you. :) 

Without much explanation, I'm hoping to keep the garden up to snuff. It looks pretty great for May and I've started using containers for flowers and plants around the yard. 

Nothing crazy veggie wise. I've got a few varieties of tomatoes, a bell pepper plant and one eggplant. Yes... I realize there's no zucchini... I'll have to figure that out because there must always be zucchini bread. 

Put some hens and chicks under the mailbox. Hoping they take off and spread. Note Matthew's trash picked head. I pick my battles. 

Really hoping this barrel takes off. 

I've started growing Plotthound as well... 

A few more to get in the ground once I'm able. 


Herbs per usual.. just the stuff we use basil, rosemary, mint, thyme, and oregano. 

No comments: